1 whole chicken, 4 medium potatoes, 1 medium onion, 2 carrots, 1-2 hot green pepper, 2 green onions
6 tbsp. soy sauce, 4 tbsp. chili powder, 3 tbsp. sugar, 1 tbsp. corn syrup, 3 tbsp. rice wine,
3 cloves garlic, chopped, 2 dash of sesame oil, 1 tbsp. sesame seed power, 1 tsp. pepper
1 can chicken broth
1. Marinate chicken with rice wine, ginger powder, black pepper and garlic salt for about 30 minutes.
2. Rinse the vegetables and cut potatoes, onion,hot green chili pepper into medium pieces.
1. Heat a deep skillet or a pot over medium-high heat.
2. Add olive oil into the pot. Add chicken and cook until chicken is lightly browned.
3. Add vegetable and 1/2 prepared sauce, then stir it for a few minutes.
4. Add chicken broth cover and boil 8 minutes.
5. Add rest of the sauce and boil for a very short time.
6. Add green onion. Turn off the heat and sprinkle with sesame seed powder.
7. Serve with rice!
Okay, let's eat!!