Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Appliques and My Kitchen Cabinets


Hi Everyone!!!!!
I apologize to my blog and to my fellow bloggers. It's been over a month since I've posted and "NO" I did not abandon my blog!! I've just been so incredibly busy lately with a few projects and with my daughter. There were days that I tried to post, but by the end of the day, I got so sleepy and tired that I couldn't even sit straight!!

But here's a glimpse of what I've been up to lately.
I've been putting a lot of time into my newest project. I've been working on making the appliques to get ready for French flea market on 10-17. As I previously stated on my blog, I've been making my own appliques and the molding as well for the past few month and I have decided to sell my appliques on the flea market. It's not easy to do this project when I have a full time job, but whenever I find time, I make appliques!! I try to avoid the computer as best I can, because once I start the computer, I would forget the lapse of time and my spare time would be over fast!! This is the biggest reason why I have not been posting on my blog besides getting tired at night.

On top of that I've been re-painting my kitchen cabinet. As you see in photo, it's about 20% complete and I had to put this project on hold until the flea market event. My goal is to finish this project before Halloween!!!

Thank you very much for those of you who stopped by my blog and left me nice and concerned messages..You are the reason why I want to continue my blog!!!




13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your kitchen cabinets painted white, with with the appliques. What a transformation.

Janice In Missouri

Donna-FFW said...

I am glad youre back, I always love to see your creations!! Love the cabinets.

Tracy said...

Wow, that is going to be gorgeous! Can't wait to see it completed. I do understand how time goes by without getting a chance to blog!

kate said...

Hey Suzie
so glad your back, i was worried about you,
my daughter lindsey is coming to la, the end of the
month to find a cottage and then moving in dec 1st.
im so sad, but happy because she is so excited to
move out there.
hope all is well with your family
beautiful kitchen love the green color!!!
kate

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least for now. said...

Hellooooo..you've been busy! Nice job on the cabinets, your kitchen is gorgeous!!!

blushing rose said...

WOW! I, too, added appliques to my cupboards, but I now see more being added ... TY for sharing. Your kitchen is wonderful. You may view mine in my April post, I believe. Pop over for a visit.

TTFN ~Marydon

Anonymous said...

Hi Suzie,
What a great idea to add the appliques to cabinets. It looks amazing!!!
It was great seeing you,
Aimee

prashant said...

hope all is well with your family
beautiful kitchen love the green color!!!

Work from home India

kanishk said...

I always love to see your creations!

wagyu beef

sanjeet said...

I always love to see your creations!! Love the cabinets.
Adsense Alternative

Kitchen Cabinets said...

Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.

Blog27999 said...

This way my pal Wesley Virgin's autobiography begins in this SHOCKING and controversial VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he revealed hidden, "SELF MIND CONTROL" tactics that the government and others used to obtain everything they want.

THESE are the same tactics many famous people (notably those who "come out of nothing") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your BRAINPOWER is UNTAPPED.

Maybe this thought has even taken place INSIDE your own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain around seven years ago, while driving a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a car without a license and $3 in his pocket.

"I'm absolutely fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! Why can't I become successful?"

You've been a part of those those thoughts, ain't it so?

Your success story is going to start. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

Blogger said...

In this fashion my colleague Wesley Virgin's report begins with this SHOCKING and controversial video.

As a matter of fact, Wesley was in the military-and shortly after leaving-he unveiled hidden, "MIND CONTROL" tactics that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

These are the same secrets tons of famous people (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and elite business people used to become rich and successful.

You've heard that you utilize only 10% of your brain.

That's because most of your brainpower is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps this thought has even taken place INSIDE your very own brain... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's brain about 7 years ago, while riding a non-registered, beat-up trash bucket of a vehicle without a license and $3.20 on his banking card.

"I'm very fed up with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You took part in those types of questions, right?

Your very own success story is going to be written. All you need is to believe in YOURSELF.

Learn How To Become A MILLIONAIRE Fast

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin