Monday, March 2, 2009

Daisy's Home Deco















I took these pictures of my friend Daisy's home when i went over to her house last week. I love her home decorating style, because her choices of decorating items make me feel very cozy and warm. I remember when i went her house for the first time. I felt right at home from the moment I set foot on her house. ... I like the decorating style that I could feel comfortable without having to worry about knocking over some decoration objects. I wouldn't want an accident by touching or staining the couch or table cover, but to enjoy a cup of tea and have a good time. Daisy's home reminds me of Daisy, a kind and warm-hearted person who will always be willing to welcome you.

1 comment:

Tracy said...

What a great house! And I agree with you, the best thing is that it's a warm welcoming space and you feel comfortable there. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin