Sunday, February 15, 2009

Soooo Many Goodies

Paid for $14.95. It was already sanded and ready to be painted.
I'll paint it white.

So shabby, huh? It was only $5.95

-------------------------------------------------------
After I dropped Daisy off at her house, I went to Simi Valley
and I found many good treasures!!! :D
I shop at Goodwill almost on a weekly basis.. hahahahaha

$1.95

Between .49cents - $1.95 per piece


The whole thing cost me $5.50

Cake Pedestal with Cover $2.95


I liked my red dining room wall, but after so many years with
the same wall color,I needed some change...
So I finally started painting my dinning room wall "yellow".
I painted one coat today.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI SUSIE YOUR SIMI VALLEY STUFF LOOKS AWESOME I LOVE YOUR NEW CHINA GEORGEOUS....GOOD JOB!!!

Suzie said...

Thank you!! I have some more stuff from the Simi Goodwill.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin