Thursday, August 6, 2009

Fun Fun Fun!!

Daisy and I rented a booth at the Little French Flea Market for the 3rd time.

I always wanted to be a vendor and it took me years to get the
courage to go out there and sell my things!!

The first time I ever set up a booth was at the Little French Flea Market! What a great experience and everyone is so nice and helpful. Each time we were out there to sell, we enjoyed ourselves and had so much fun that we decided to continue selling stuff at the flea market.

Aren't those cameo necklaces just gorgeous? They were made by my friend Daisy! Jennifer from The Old Painted Cottage fell in love with Daisy's cameo necklace and bought a few for her self and for her friend!! It was SO great to meet down to earth and so sweet Jennifer!!

My great friends Daisy and Aimee

Please visit Aimee's blog to check out her beautiful French pillows and her garden boutique!



Below are some of the bargained items I found at the French Flea market. I actually spent more than what I earned that day! hehehehe! But after all, we just wanted to have fun & enjoy ourselves!!!




3 comments:

kate said...

Suzie,
Im so happy for you, your booth looked great, wish i could have come. looks like you had great fun, hope you sold lots....and so special to share with friends.
hope to see you at our new blog
kate

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

How fun Suzie!

Anonymous said...

Hi Susie:

Thank you for posting the pictures. Everything look great. We had so much fun!!!

I can't wait to the next one...

xoxo

Daisy

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin