Monday, July 27, 2009

UPDATE: VELVET (now called ZIVA)

July 30, 2009

Ziva crossed the rainbow bridge on July 27, 2009.
The day that I posted her update below...
----------------------------------------------------------
Hi, Everyone!
I Just wanted to make sure to give you an update on Velvet!!


Click for Velvet's Story

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's an update on darling Ziva (formerly Velvet) whose life Caroline and her group Animal Rescue Volunteers saved last week.



She was rescued and receiving medical treatment!!!!

Click for a video link.


TO EVERYONE WHO SO KINDLY PLEDGED DONATIONS AND HAVEN'T HAD A CHANCE TO SEND THEM, PLEASE VISIT ARV'S WEBSITE; http://www.arvsimi.org/

4 comments:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

awww, hope she will do well! I have 5 dogs at home...this story is so heartbreaking. Best wishes*

Jen said...

I was so upset when I read on the main page that Zivz did not make it.... Can't stop the tears...
She was beautiful, but I know, very sick, and you can't save them all - It's a blessing upon you that you even try! You are wonderful people and thank you for showing love and kindness to God's animals who are so ill. Thank you Suzie.
Hugs to you
Jen

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least for now. said...

so very sad...very very sad...I cried when I saw this.

kate said...

so sorry about your doggie stories, you are giving so much of yourself.
please re-join Gina and I, we had so many problems with our old blog we have made a new one,
thanks again
kate
http://roseandthistlekg.blogspot.com/

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin