Friday, May 15, 2009

Made in USA




I recently purchased three gorgeous bracelets from Heather at Hill Crest Jewelry Design. I must tell you that I absolutely adore these bracelets!! The picture on the website is beautiful, but when I actually saw them in person, these bracelets I ordered were much more than I expected them to be. I'm so pleased with the quality of the materials and the beautiful workmanship!!
Thank you so much Heather! for my beautiful bracelets and a wonderful buying experience!!






4 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Suzie.. These look beautiful.. what pretty choices you made!

Tracy said...

Hi Suzie! I love your bracelets, they have a pretty vintage look. I have to tell you, I really envy you getting to go to the Little French Garden Flea Market - what beautiful photos! Around here shabby chic is not as popular, probably due to the climate, but I just LOVE that look. You are doing a great job with your place.

Heather said...

Thanks Suzie!!!!!!! I'm so glad you're happy with your bracelets. It's so nice of you to plug my business too! I've been out of the blogging loop the past week or so but I love your new background. Very cool!

addicted to life said...

really very nice :)
they will suit best also on my neck ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin