Thursday, May 7, 2009

Buffet Cabinet

Remember this country buffet cabinet I bought from the garage sale in March? Well..since the cabinet was in such a great condition and it looked so original, I decided not to paint it white, but after i displayed it with all the shabby nick knacks, the cabinet just didn't look right, I mean it didn't seem to fit in.

So here we go...I painted it all blooming white except the center part of the doors. The buffet cabinet is now serving as my nick knacks display cabinet in my living room.



6 comments:

Donna-FFW said...

Wow! It looks gorgeous, what a nice job. Its so pretty, straight from a magazine!

kate said...

Great Job, Suz!!!
Everything you do it wonderfulll
wish I could come visit.
kate

abeachcottage said...

what a great makeover, I so love before and afters

nice blog too!

Sarah

That's my story and I'm sticking to it, at least for now. said...

I love it...and the star doors are awesome! I LOVE STARS

kate said...

Suzie,
ck out my new blog for the new shoppe we're opening!!
best to you
kate

{Bellamere Cottage} said...

I love this! I would never have thought to add a bit of linen to a drawer......very CLEVER!

Blessings and smiles,
Spencer

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin