Tuesday, May 5, 2009

The Little French Flea Market


Back by Popular demand "The Little French Flea Market" We’re doing it again.

On Saturday the 9th of May.
9:00 a.m. to 3:00p.m.
Hidden Chateau & Gardens

23130 Sherman Way
West Hills, CA 91307
818-610-3228

Please join us for a wonderful day in a gorgeous French garden,
TREASURE hunting and spending time with friends.
Join us for refreshments, LIVE MUSIC, and amazing merchandise,
including cottage Chic, French style décor, antiques, vintage clothing and jewelry,
collectibles, furniture, linens, and just about anything you want. $2.00 admission fee

Back in March , I posted we met bloggers Cheryl and Debbie at The Little French Flea Market. I will be there again with my friend Daisy, but this time we are going to have a booth together!! If you are going to be in the area, please stop by and join us!!

FUN! FUN! FUN!!!

2 comments:

Melanie@TheOldWhiteCottage said...

Ohhhhhhh, I want to go! I don't think Mr. T will agree to babysit while I fly across the country. ;-)

Donna-FFW said...

I LOVE flea markets. I am so envious you have such a great one to go to. Id love to join ya!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin